Revision as of 16:29, 19 June 2013 by BillM
Last Updated: 06/19/2013 By: BillM
- 1 CM 9 Configuration Parameters
- 1.1 Homescreen Configuration Settings
CM 9 Configuration Parameters
- The version of CM-9 is the April 29, 2013 nightly build.
- The version of gapps is the April 29, 2012 build.
- Kids on Computers Logo as wallpaper for CM-9 environment.
- Install the Logo files while in webOS and they are available to the CM-9 environment
Homescreen Configuration Settings
- Three homescreens
- Scroll the wallpaper so the KoC logo shifts slightly left or right when moving to a different homescreen – easy to recognize where user is.
- Transition effect: tablet
Default homescreen: #2 (center) – Icons for basic tablet management
- Firefox Browser
- Adobe Reader
- Clean Master
Right Hand homescreen (swipe right to left): Icons for educational and reference applications
- Offline – has problems in the backup at this time. Needs attention
- en Español
- Google Translate
- Google Earth
- Google Sky Map
- Khan Academy
Left Hand homescreen (swipe left to right): Icons for games and entertainment apps
- Kids Connect the Dots
- Classic Simon
- Magic Kaleido
- Picasso Magic
- Red Stone
- Unblock Me