Info that can be used for all grants
Information for specific grants we've applied for
- Genera MX Grant
- FedEx Grant
|Dell Global Giving Dell Corporate Social Responsibility - Youth Learning||SEED FUNDING PARTNERS: UP TO $100,000 - Dell YouthConnect Seed Funding Partners receive a smaller, yet impactful, investment from Dell to support promising organizations and programs that do not yet have the capacity for a strategic partnership level grant. Each Seed Funding Partner can receive up to $100,000 for the pilot year and will work with the Dell team to fine-tune programs and define specific performance metrics as well as identify the potential for a future expanded relationship.|
|DOW Chemical Education Grant||The Education Grants category includes yearly grants for Education. (Link busted and may not apply for global education)|
|Morgan Stanley Giving Back||Have to email email@example.com and they will decide if they want to consider us.|
|Lockheed Martin||Need to register through this link|
|Red Hat||Max $5,000 selected monthly (quarterly?). Additional priority given when backed by Red Hat Associate.|
|Center for Nonprofit Excellence||List of featured grant opportunities.|
|Make Change! Trust|
|Raspberry Pi Education Fund|
|Lenovo Social Investments|
Other Ways To Receive Funding
Amazon Smile - Allows people to setup to donate 0.5% of their purchase price to a charity of their choice. Registering your organization is easy. In order to register and receive donations, you must be an official representative of an eligible organization, and then follow these easy steps:
- Search for your charitable organization by name or EIN number and then select the organization you represent. Be sure to confirm you are selecting the correct organization, as many charitable organizations have similar names.
- Create an organization administrator account and accept the AmazonSmile Participation Agreement on behalf of your organization.
- Verify your email address (we recommend that you use an email address that is associated with your charitable organization).
- Submit your organization’s bank account information.
- Upload a copy of a voided check or bank statement to verify your organization’s bank account information.